Need To Know For Newlyweds
Useful Advice for Married Life
Engaged and recently married couples will appreciate this collection of wisdom and wit written to help them enjoy a long and successful marriage. This book features practical, often humorous, and highly relevant relationship advice that will improve communication, inspire connection, and infuse joy as they adjust to life as husband and wife.
Author Jeff Atwood shares the hard-won, real-life lessons he and his wife have learned in their 25-plus years of marriage, the kind of guidance husbands and wives wish someone would have given them before they said “I do.”
Couples will strengthen their relationships as they learn to…
- Develop the ability to say “I’m sorry, I was wrong.”
- Ask themselves, “Did I make life better or worse for my spouse today?”
- Find the things that make them laugh and do them a lot.
- Know when to walk away from an argument before they say anything mean or hurtful.
- Record the unplanned, hilarious moments in their relationship.
Need to Know for Newlyweds makes an ideal wedding gift or a great book to read with your spouse.